The Love to Code Vol 1 Book refill is perfect for teachers and parents who want to get more mileage out of their Love to Code Creative Coding kit. Remove the old book and drop in a fresh set of pages, replenish your stickers and copper tape, and you’re ready to go for another student or child! The refill is printed on durable 120g paper using the same high-quality, full-color offset process as the original, and shipped in a shrink-wrapped plastic bag. This refill contains the Chibiscript Edition of the Love to Code book.
- Chibiscript text-based code edition of the Love to Code Volume 1book
- Re-use your Chibi Book with a fresh set of pages
- Over 150 full-color offset printed pages
- DIY your own Chibi Book by pairing this up with any ISO-838 (80 mm two-ring international standard) ring binder
This book refill comes in two versions for our two programming languages:
- ChibiScript Edition for text-based coding
- Microsoft Makecode Edition for visual block-based coding